Wednesday, December 10, 2008

this semester is about to end....

Well the end of the semester is near, and yes (if you ask) I will miss Mr. Jolly. These last 4 months have helped me to realize that I am capable of doing “unthinkable” things, like taking 17 units and having a full time job I believe that unthinkable is the right name. I did enjoy my time at school this semester; I do look forward for my next one. It is great to know that I am only two classes away from getting my Associates degree and also to put my name on the list for Nuclear Medicine Tech, yet I also know that the wait is long, and who knows for how long will I have to wait, but I am happy that this chapter of school is about to end. I am sure that I will see some of you guys on other classes so Good luck to everybody and my best wishes for next year!

No comments: